coming out of the closet? no. i’m coming out of my cage and i’ve been doing just fine gotta gotta be down because i want it all
OK GUYS WHO ALSO NEED STIM TOYS AND THINGS TO FIDGET WITH LEMME TELL YOU ABOUT WEBSITES THAT SELL CHEAPER FIDGET PRODUCTS THAT ARE USUALLY CHEWABLE HERE IS A LIST
sensoryuniversity.com IS GREAT FOR DUCTILE SENSORY TOYS
autismshop.com HAS CHEWABLE JEWELRY AND PHONE CORD ITEMS
officeplayground.com HAS CHEAP BEANDY THINGS
therapyshoppe.com HAS ALL THE THINGS SO GO AND MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE AND YEAH
- Drake:You... you don't hate me?
- Nicki Minaj:You idiot! That's all in your head.
- Drake:But... I hate myself.
- Rihanna:Those who hate themselves cannot love or trust others.
- Drake:I am wicked... a coward... weak... and...
- Beyoncé:If you know yourself, you can be kind to others.
- Drake:I hate myself. But... I might be able to love myself. I might be able to stay here. Yes. I am nothing, but I... I am myself. I wish to be myself. I wish to stay here as myself. I am worthy of living here!
- Nicki Minaj:Congratulations!
- Lil Wayne:Congratulations!
- Jay Z:Congratulations!
- A$AP Rocky:Congratulations!
- Jhene Aiko:Congratulations!
- Kanye West:Congratulations!
- DJ Khaled:Congratulations!
- Sandi Graham:Congratulations!
- Drake:Thank you!
I think it’s really fucked up how so many teenagers are alone and sad and having panic attacks in their room while their parents watch TV, and how a lot of those teenagers have had relatively normal childhoods, yet there’s this huge boom of depression and mental disorders, and its just dumb how we’ve turned into a generation labeled ‘reckless’ but really, we’re only reckless with ourselves
This is one of the best posts I’ve ever read